On demand training is provided to new timekeepers and managers/supervisors through [email protected]. All timekeepers and managers/supervisors who are responsible for transmitting time must submit a Time Reporting TRS Access form and take the on-demand "TRS New User Training" class, which covers basic timekeeping processes and employee clocking procedures and the TRS quiz before access to TRS is granted. Timekeepers are responsible for familiarizing their department's employees on clocking procedures.
TRS Timekeeping Access:
Note: You need to be logged into MyGW to gain access to the [email protected] links below.
1) Review TRS Access and Security
2) Complete Time Reporting TRS Access Form
3) Take the TRS New User Training at your convenience
- Use the direct link to access TRS New User training
- Go to [email protected] (you maybe asked to sign in with your GW credentials)
- Go to the global search in the top right corner and search for TRS Timekeeper Training
- Select the course title
- Select "Open Curriculum" from the Learning Details page
4) Once the Quiz has been successfully completed and passed, please email the TRS administrator at [email protected] stating you have completed your TRS Access Form and Quiz.
You will normally receive access within 2 days.
- Direct Deposit
- Form W4 & State Tax Withholding
- Employee Self-Service
- Employment Verification and Records
- W-2 Form
- Time Reporting
- News and Announcements
2033 K Street, NW, Ste 750
Washington, DC 20006
Faculty & Staff Service Center
Marvin Center, Ste 242
800 21st Street, NW
Washington, DC 20052