To support you through the pandemic, updates and enhancements have been made to certain GW benefits' plans and programs. Please visit our COVID-19 page for more details on these updates as we focus on supporting our faculty and staff's well-being during this time.

For more information on GW's COVID-19 protocols, we encourage you to visit

New Employees!

Review the Benefits Guide (PDF) and visit the New Employee page to as a starting point to learning about your eligibility for benefits. 

We are here to help! Contact us at [email protected] or (571) 553-8382.



Get information on medical, dental and vision plans, FSA and HSA. Learn about our retirement programs, tuition remission benefit and leave/time off programs.


Review lists of Qualified Life Events and learn about the steps to take to change your benefits. Most changes should occur within 30 calendar days of the event. 


GW Benefits continues to accept documentation in support of Qualified Life Events (QLE) changes during university breaks and holidays to ensure you may submit your information within the required timeframes.

Documentation can be uploaded to the GW Benefits Enrollment System under your employee profile or sent to Benefits via email or by fax to 571-553-8385.

Contact Us