In addition to your manager and colleagues, there are many resources, offices, and individuals available to support you both on and off campus. From important forms and resources to navigating your benefits and taking advantage of the perks of being an employee, we have compiled these resources with you in mind, connecting you to what you need at each step of your GW journey.
- The Faculty & Staff Service Center (FSSC) – The FSSC is a one-stop resource for GW employees desiring support with Human Resources, Parking & Transportation, Tax, Payroll, and Benefits transactions.
- Employee Benefits – Benefits Administration provides employees support understanding their benefits and can answer any questions you may have about eligibility and enrollment.
- Payroll – If you need help understanding your pay stub, information about direct deposit options, want to set up pre-tax benefits for transportation, the Payroll Office is available to help you with these and other services.
- GW Tax Department – The GW Tax Department ensures that the university is in compliance with federal, state and local tax laws.
- Office of Safety & Security – For the latest safety information, updates on the university’s operating status during inclement weather, and advice on emergency preparedness, visit the GW Campus Advisories website.
- Information Technology Support Center – If you need help setting up your email address, getting a phone number, setting up a PIN, the IT Support Center is available to assist you with these and other technical needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The GW Portal – Your electronic gateway to information at GW. The portal includes an online staff, faculty, and student directory and the GWeb Info system which is used to view your personal payroll and benefit information online. You can log-into your GW email and calendar through the GW Portal.
- GWid Office – You GW ID, also known as your "GWid" is used in place of your social security number and is required to log in to the GWeb Info System. You’ll use your GWid to access many online services and resources at GW.
- Professional Development – Here at GW, we prioritize the development of our people. Workplace Learning & Development (WLD) is a professional development resource for all GW employees, with the vision to help GW attract and retain the right talent through our university's commitment to helping people reach their full potential. WLD focuses on team and individual development; just-in-time learning and performance support; and facilitating learning among staff. Find various university training offerings, as well as self-guided learning opportunities, including learning on the job.
- GW Event Calendars – Find out what’s happening on campus with these searchable calendars.
- Campus Information – Find out what's happening at GW through GW Today, GW’s official online news source (or sign up for regular email updates), and see what students are saying in the Hatchet, GW's student-run newspaper.
Child Care Options
- Learn about a variety of child care benefits available to help you meet both your short-term and long-term needs.
- Whether it's by plane, train, bus, or car, find the a transportation solution that works best for you to get to, and around, the city.
- In addition to these resources, GW is proud to provide you and your household members with immediate access to our Wellbeing Hotline, a comprehensive work/life program that is available to all GW employees as an employer-paid benefit.
Rice Hall, Suite 101
2121 Eye Street NW
Washington, DC 20052