Castlight is a free service for GW employees, spouses and adult dependents covered under the university PPO or HSP medical plan through UnitedHealthcare.
The cost transparency tool allows you to easily compare prices and read patient reviews for doctors and medical services or prescriptions.
Castlight will launch a new vaccine navigation feature in February 2021. The feature will:
- Provides a self-service chat, that will help employees understand eligibility requirements and guide to nearby providers with available vaccines
- Provide the most pertinent vaccine information with proactive outreach to connect employees to available resources
- Address the most common questions around vaccines, including eligibility, safety, effectiveness, cost, and more
Castlight helps you get the most out of your health plan and benefits by allowing you to:
- Save on the care you need. Find doctors, hospitals, medical services and prescriptions. Compare them by cost and quality. Learn more about finding the care you need with the Castlight Quick Start Guide.
- Understand your plan. See simple descriptions of your medical and pharmacy plans and what’s covered.
- Review past expenses. Learn where you are in your deductible phase and how much you paid and why, so you can plan for the year ahead. You can also easily see your current balances for your Health Care Flexible Spending Account (HCFSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Make smart choices. Receive personalized recommendations based on your past care and in-network options.
- You can access Castlight, online or through the mobile app. Castlight is provided at no cost to employees and their spouses and adult dependents enrolled in a GW medical plan.
- Benefits Programs
- Health Benefits
- Time Off and Leave
- Retirement Benefits
- Tuition Benefits
- Life & Disability
- Group Legal Program
- Wellbeing and Discounts
- Benefits Vendor Contact List
- Benefits Enrollment and Changes
- Commuter Benefits
- Annual Open Enrollment
- Annual Reports and Forms
- Benefits Events
- News and Announcements
- Benefits Advisory Committee
- Benefits Programs
2033 K Street, NW, Ste 750
Washington, DC 20006
Faculty & Staff Service Center
Marvin Center, Ste 242
800 21st Street, NW
Washington, DC 20052