University Holiday Schedule
Employees in regular positions who work on an observed holiday will be paid as if the day were not a holiday and will be provided a substitute day off at a time to be mutually arranged between the employee and supervisor. A substitute day off must be taken within 60 days of the holiday or before the end of the fiscal year, whichever is earlier. For further information on holiday pay, refer to the Supervisor's Guide.
Employees covered by collective bargaining agreements should consult their respective agreements to determine the holiday schedule and holiday pay.
Current Holiday Schedule
Future Holiday Schedule
Previous Holiday Schedules
- FY 16: July 2015 - June 2016 (PDF)
- FY 15: July 2014 - June 2015 (PDF)
- FY 14: July 2013 - June 2014 (PDF)
- FY 12: July 2011- June 2012 (PDF)
- FY 11: July 2010 - June 2011 (PDF)
- FY 10: July 2009 - June 2010 (PDF)
- FY 09: July 2008 - June 2009 (PDF)