HR Service Delivery
The HR service delivery team is responsible for providing comprehensive Human Resources services on human capital issues. The HR representatives in service delivery are HR generalists, and serve as the primary contact between departments and/or schools and HR’s other subject matter expert departments. HR representatives provide expertise in a variety of human resource functions, including, but not limited to: employee relations, organizational/employee development, succession planning, compensation, staffing, benefits, payroll, alternative work arrangements, and recruitment. In addition, the HR representatives will consult with the client organization in evaluating, developing, and implementing practices to ensure effective and consistent human resources management practices and procedures.
The HR representatives focus on building strong relationships with HR customers by:
- Understanding the unit’s discipline, mission, and goals
- Assisting the unit with long term human capital planning
- Developing and maintaining a proactive customer advocacy role
- Providing strategic organizational design and development
- Serving as a Resource to ensure the departments are in compliance with laws, rules, and regulations
- Assisting with the implementation of HR strategies and policies
For information on who to contact for client services, please refer to the HR staff directory.