As you are settling into your new position, our resources will help you take full advantage of all GW has to offer. From professional development to entertainment events, the GW community provides you with support to help you make a smooth transition both professionally and personally.
Important Milestones and Requirements:
Learn more about tuition remission. Eligibility for tuition remission benefits is dependent upon the employee classifications.. Tuition remission benefits for eligible faculty and staff begin the semester that starts on or follows their date of hire. For tuition benefit coverage details for yourself and your dependents based on your employee classification, please view the Tuition Remission Benefit Policy.
Connect with Your Department:
- Get tips and guidance for new managers to help you manage more effectively.
- Set goals. Learn about SMART goal setting and collaborate with your manager to create goals to build the foundation for successful performance.
- Learn about the wealth of professional development resources available to you, including self-guided learning, team trainings, team process support, other training available throughout the university, and online training.
Get to Know GW:
- Submit a Positive Vibe to recognize a co-worker or manager who was particularly helpful in your success in your few months.
- Check out a GW athletic event.
- Discover the many arts and culture events hosted by GW.
- Learn how to get involved in fun and rewarding events organized by Your Life at GW.
2033 K Street, NW, Ste 750
Washington, DC 20006
Faculty & Staff Service Center
University Student Center, Ste 242
800 21st Street, NW
Washington, DC 20052