Listen to the August 4 webinar with GW's Senior EAP Account Director, Jen White, to learn how managers can:
- Recommend the EAP to direct reports.
- Identify if an employee may need support and how to recommend the EAP.
- Schedule a management consultation.
- Seek EAP assistance for personal work/life needs.
Listen to the August 6 webinar with GW's Senior EAP Account Director, Jen White, for an overview of the several ways the EAP can support employees and their families:
You will learn how to:
- Use the EAP to help support your work/life needs (childcare searches, legal needs, financial planning, etc.).
- Initiate a 5-week counseling session at no cost.
- Find resources/webinars within the EAP that are available at no cost.
- Navigate the GW EAP website
Back-To-School: Setting Our Families Up For Success
2013 H Street, NW, 3rd Flr
Washington, DC 20006
Faculty & Staff Service Center
University Student Center, Ste 242
800 21st Street, NW
Washington, DC 20052