The Proud to be GW Festival
The Proud to be GW Festival is a day for fun, food, healthy activities and GW spirit.
The 2016 Festivals were held:
Foggy Bottom Campus, University Yard
Wednesday, June 1, 2016, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Virginia Science & Technology Campus, Enterprise Hall
Thursday, June 2, 2016, 11:30 am - 2:00 pm
See pictures from the 2016 Festivals below
- See pictures from the 2016 Foggy Bottom Festival
- See pictures from the 2016 VSTC Festival
- See pictures from the 2015 VSTC Festival
- See pictures from the 2015 Foggy Bottom Festival
- Watch our video compilation of the 2014 Festivals & Flash Mob!
- Learn the GW Fight Song through this short, fun video
For questions regarding the festivals, email email@example.com.