Proud to Be GW Festival
The Proud to be GW Festival is a day for fun, food, healthy activities and GW Spirit. The 2014 Festivals were held this June. The 2015 Festivals will be held on the following dates:
Tuesday, June 2, 2015, 11:30am - 2:00pm. VSTC Enterprise Hall
Thursday, June 4, 2015, 2:00pm - 4:00pm. Foggy Bottom University Yard
See you next June!!
- See pictures from the 2014 Proud to Be GW Festivals
- Watch our video compilation of the 2014 Festivals & Flash Mob!
- Watch the Watermelon Eating Contest from the 2014 VSTC Festival
- Wear your Sneakers to Work in honor of Sneaker Day
- Join our GW Run/Walk Meet-Up Group
- Watch a video recap of the 2011 Festival
- Learn the GW Fight Song through this short, but fun video
For questions regarding the festivals, email email@example.com