Launching [email protected]GW: Project Phases
[email protected]GW will be rolled out over the next two years, with a new module launched approximately every six months. Each module represents a specialized area of the integrated system.
As modules are launched, some Human Resources systems (such as SkillPort and PeopleAdmin) will be decommissioned. Training and support will be available for each phase as it is rolled out.
- Centralized training with access to a wealth of resources is available now.
- An online performance management system that streamlines and simplifies the performance review process for staff and managers (Pilot - December 2017, rollout to the entire university in Fall 2018)
- A clear picture of compensation for employees and a streamlined compensation and merit process (Summer 2018)
- Recruitment and onboarding tools to help managers find and hire talented applicants faster (Fall 2018)
- Resources for succession planning to ensure critical roles at the university are filled and to identify future leaders (Spring 2019)
- Performance Management
- [email protected]
- Manage and Lead
- Tuition Benefits
Rice Hall, Suite 101
2121 Eye Street NW
Washington, DC 20052