Human Resource Management and Development is proud to announce [email protected]GW. [email protected]GW is an online hub for training, compensation, performance management, hiring, onboarding and succession planning.
Launching [email protected]GW: Project Phases
[email protected]GW will be rolled out over the next two years, with a new module launched approximately every six months. Each module represents a specialized area of the integrated system.
As modules are launched, some Human Resource Management and Development systems (such as SkillPort and PeopleAdmin) will be decommissioned. Training and support will be available for each phase as it is rolled out.
- Centralized training with access to a wealth of resources is available now.
- An online performance management system that streamlines and simplifies the performance review process for staff and managers (Pilot - December 2017, rollout to the entire university in Fall 2018)
- Recruitment and onboarding tools to help managers find and hire talented applicants faster (Summer 2019)
- Resources for succession planning to ensure critical roles at the university are filled and to identify future leaders (Fall 2019)
- A clear picture of compensation for employees and a streamlined compensation and merit process
- Performance Management
- [email protected]
- Management Development
- Tuition Benefits
2033 K Street, NW, Ste 210
Washington, DC 20006
Faculty & Staff Service Center
Marvin Center, Ste 242
800 21st Street, NW
Washington, DC 20052