Online Health Assessment
As a valued employee of George Washington University we want you to know we are committed to helping you protect your health for a lifetime. That is why it is our great pleasure to announce a special tool that will help you take control of your health and well-being!
Here’s how the process works:
- The assessment takes approximately 15 minutes to complete and you will be provided with immediate feedback on the current state of your health. In addition, your responses are used to help create a personalized online experience specifically for you.
- By taking the online health assessment, you can identify your personal health needs, learn healthy habits and compare your "lifestyle score" to others of the same age and gender
- Plus, you'll have access to several health improvement resources and interactive tools, such as quizzes, exercise programs, planned meals, and action steps to help you achieve your personal health goals. (Benefited employees only)
- To get started, visit MyUHC and once you are logged in on the home page click on "Health Assessment."
- If you haven't yet registered with myuhc.com, click "Register Now." It's quick and easy! Click here for instructions.
UnitedHealthcare understands the importance of protecting your privacy.
We care about the relationship we have with you. The services we provide require that we receive personal information and we know it is critical to protect your privacy. United Healthcare's business practices are in compliance with the privacy requirements under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). Your personal information will not be shared with your employer. Your personal information will be used only by UnitedHealthcare and its wellness program affiliates to provide individualized health information to you to improve your health practices.