Coming Soon – August 1, 2022!
Important Notice: The Easyenroll platform will no longer be in service beginning at 5 p.m. ET on July 14, 2022.
We know how important your GW benefits are to you and your family. Being able to easily access your benefits and quickly find the information you value will help you get the most from your benefits.
Beginning, August 1, 2022, GW will transition to a new GW Benefits Enrollment System for health and welfare benefits. Please note: This system replaces EasyEnroll.
The new GW Benefits Enrollment system powered by our new vendor bswift, offers a more modern and interactive experience. You’ll soon have three new ways to access your benefits:
- Online at go.gwu.edu/enroll4benefits
- Through the Mobile App
- By phone by calling the GW Benefits Call Center at 833-698-0324, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET, Monday - Friday
Important! This system change will not affect your benefits. The only change is that you will experience is a new, enhanced benefit enrollment process.
As a reminder, mid-year changes can be made within 30 calendar days of a qualifying event*. You also have an annual opportunity during the Open Enrollment period, which will be October 10-28, 2022, to make changes to your benefits for the upcoming year.
*Transition Period: In connection with this change, there will be a transition period beginning at 5 p.m. ET on July 14 through July 31, 2022.
- During this limited time, the ability to process online transactions will be temporary paused. Events such as new hire enrollment, life event changes, beneficiary designations, etc. will need to be processed via form.
- If you need to enroll or make changes during the transition period, please complete the applicable benefits enrollment form:
Information on how to submit via email, fax and mail are included on the form.
- For assistance, please contact GW benefits at [email protected] or 571-553-8382.
We’re Here to Help
Thank you for your support during this transition period. We are excited to share this enhanced enrollment experience with you soon! We invite you to browse these FAQs or contact us if you have any questions about this transition:
Email: [email protected]
2013 H Street, NW, 3rd Flr
Washington, DC 20006
Faculty & Staff Service Center
University Student Center, Ste 242
800 21st Street, NW
Washington, DC 20052