Weight Watchers at Work
Join the new Weight Watchers at Work program which offers more flexibility, two membership options and a discounted rate. Watch a short video about the benefits of Weight Watchers at Work.
Weight Watchers meetings are every Tuesday from 1:00 pm- 2:00 pm in the Marvin Center (specific room information can be found on the monitors throughout the building)
Option 1- Weight Watcher Meetings with Monthly Pass:
- The convenience of meetings at work plus unlimited community meetings
- ETools to track weight, points, find great recipes, and get PointsPlus® values for more than 40,000 foods to stay on track between meeting
- In-person guidance, strategies and tips.
- Leaders who have successfully lost weight with Weight Watchers
- The advantage of group support
- Works for men and women
Meetings are offered on the Foggy Bottom Campus on Tuesdays from 1:00pm to 2:00 pm. (specific room information can be found on the monitors throughout the building)
Cost: $39.95 a month as long as you choose to participate
Option 2- Weight Watchers Online:
- The convenience to go at your own pace, on your own time, from anywhere
- Tailored websites that serves the unique needs of men and women
- Interactive tools to track eating habits and activity and see progress as you lose weight
- Access to over 1,500 recipes, including a Recipe Builder to create healthier versions of their favorite recipe
Cost: $17.95 a month as long as you choose to participate
For more information or to register go to: WeightWatchers
The Company ID: 30536
The Company Passcode:WW30536
If you have any issues with the website, please call customer service at: 1-866-204-2885.
Weight Watchers At Work can provide you with the motivation to help reach and maintain your weight goal. For more information about Weight Watcher's plans, please call or e-mail Liz Anderson at: (202) 994-3233 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in starting a meeting at another GW location, please contact Kara Musselman at email@example.com.