Take Your Daughters and Sons to Work Day
The George Washington University will be hosting our annual Take Your Daughters and Sons to Work Day on Thursday, April 23, 2015 on the Foggy Bottom Campus and VSTC Campus. This promises to be a fun-filled day for parent and child! If you are a GW faculty or staff member and have a child or children between the ages of 5 and 13.
- Register for Foggy Bottom Campus Take Your Daughters and Sons to Work Day 2015
- Register for Virginia Science & Technology Campus Take Your Daughters and Sons to Work Day 2015
Important Details for GW Parents:
- This event is open to children between the ages of 5 and 13 years only.
- Parents must stay with their children throughout the day. You are solely responsible for the supervision of your child(ren) participating in this event.
- You must have the approval of your supervisor to participate in this event.
- Participation in this event is considered part of an employee’s normal workday and they do not need to take annual leave to participate.
Host a Session:
Want to help make this year's event a success? Sign up to host a session! No experience necessary - we'll even help you brainstorm an idea.